OUR BLOG: INSIDE THE LIFT - Page 2 of 19 - Ground Works Solutions
Seeking a Technical Sales Representative, South Florida
Ground Works Solutions, Inc., is an innovator in geotechnical stabilization using injectable polymer solutions. We are currently seeking a Technical Sales Representative to support our well-established initiative in South Florida. This is a full-time position which offers a competitive base salary plus commissioned sales incentives.
- Responsible for sales, estimating, proposals and project development related tasks
- Develops the business and searches for new opportunities and clients
- Maintains existing relationships with our customers
- Develop and manage the short- and long-term project pipeline
- Collaborates with clients to develop creative solutions to mitigate challenging soil conditions
- Performs site visits and meet the customer to identify their specific needs and determine the scope and extent of work
- Reviews and interprets civil, structural, transportation and geotechnical construction documents
- Prepares geotechnical stabilization designs, cost estimates and technical proposals for ground stabilization solutions
- Communicates with Contractors, Clients, Engineers and Architects to advance the sales process and close the contract
- Makes technical presentations to…
When is Polyurethane Grout an effective Rehabilitation Option?
The use of polyurethane grout injection for soil densification and structural rehabilitation has been revolutionizing the way public works managers and building managers think about rehabilitation vs. replacement. Due to cost-effectiveness and innovations in injection techniques, the viability of the solution has been “fast expanding” and the applications are spanning across a variety of uses, such as roadway lifting, manhole and joint sealing, dam seepage barriers, seawall stabilization, and building foundation realignment. The question is, when does polyurethane grout make sense as a rehabilitation solution?
As you can imagine, this question is filled with a ton of variables, but we will try our best to identify typical rehabilitation opportunities and questions you should ask yourself around overall viability.
1.) Is the issue repairable via polyurethane injection?
Happy Thanksgiving from Ground Works Solutions
We want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health and good times. Happy Thanksgiving day!
California, Nevada and Arizona Affiliate Completes Drainage Channel Repair at Riverside College from Water Intrusion
Drainage Channel Repair included Lifting and Leveling of structure and joint sealing against water intrusion
In the southwestern United States, Drainage channels are an important infrastructure tool for ensuring heavy rain events do not cause flash floods and subsequent property damage. Maintaining these systems is essential to make sure that communities are protected and public works systems, such as roadways, are not interrupted due to washout or pooling water. Riverside City College, located in Riverside, CA, was experiencing problems with a portion of its drainage channel and contacted EagleLIFT to perform the drainage channel repair.