OUR BLOG: INSIDE THE LIFT - Page 2 of 18 - Ground Works Solutions
Seeking a Technical Sales Representative, South Florida
Ground Works Solutions, Inc., is an innovator in geotechnical stabilization using injectable polymer solutions. We are currently seeking a Technical Sales Representative to support our well-established initiative in South Florida. This is a full-time position which offers a competitive base salary plus commissioned sales incentives.
- Responsible for sales, estimating, proposals and project development related tasks
- Develops the business and searches for new opportunities and clients
- Maintains existing relationships with our customers
- Develop and manage the short- and long-term project pipeline
- Collaborates with clients to develop creative solutions to mitigate challenging soil conditions
- Performs site visits and meet the customer to identify their specific needs and determine the scope and extent of work
- Reviews and interprets civil, structural, transportation and geotechnical construction documents
- Prepares geotechnical stabilization designs, cost estimates and technical proposals for ground stabilization solutions
- Communicates with Contractors, Clients, Engineers and Architects to advance the sales process and close the contract
- Makes technical presentations to…
Happy Thanksgiving from Ground Works Solutions
We want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health and good times. Happy Thanksgiving day!
California, Nevada and Arizona Affiliate Completes Drainage Channel Repair at Riverside College from Water Intrusion
Drainage Channel Repair included Lifting and Leveling of structure and joint sealing against water intrusion
In the southwestern United States, Drainage channels are an important infrastructure tool for ensuring heavy rain events do not cause flash floods and subsequent property damage. Maintaining these systems is essential to make sure that communities are protected and public works systems, such as roadways, are not interrupted due to washout or pooling water. Riverside City College, located in Riverside, CA, was experiencing problems with a portion of its drainage channel and contacted EagleLIFT to perform the drainage channel repair.
Recent Webinar on Injectable Barriers™ is Popular Learning Opportunity
The recent webinar Ground Works hosted on Injectable Barrier Walls, titled Trenchless Applications for Restricting Groundwater and Contamination movement, provided an excellent learning opportunity for engineers, environmental consultants or for those seeking to learn more about innovative applications for subsurface barrier walls, curtain walls or for stabilizing soils for trenching.
Robert W. Moody, Jr., Ground Works’ President, presented along with Tim Harmon, P.E. with Handex/HCR. They presented three case studies presenting environmental containment and control and seepage management for dams, dikes, levees, and water control structures. Some of these presentations included the FDOT SR7 Injectable Barrier Wall, FPL Headwall Installation and the Handex Consulting and Remediation FDOT Riviera Beach subsurface contamination groundwater restriction project.
The webinar lasted for about approximately 50 minutes, however the subject matter of the webinar must have highly intrigued the audience. Mr. Moody and Mr. Harman went on to…